Miscellaneous macros by Jörg Knappen, including:
- represent counters in greek;
- Maxwell's non-commutative division;
- latin1jk, latin2jk and latin3jk, which are their inputenc definition files that allow verbatim input in the respective ISO Latin codes;
- blackboard bold fonts in maths;
- use of RSFS fonts in maths;
- extra alignments for \parboxes;
- swap Roman and Sans fonts;
- transliterate semitic languages;
- patches to make (La)TeX formulae embeddable in SGML;
- use maths “minus” in text as appropriate;
- simple Young tableaux.
The author is Jörg Knappen.
License: gpl Catalogued: 2014-01-03