- Full Unicode support
- Highly customisable sorting using the Unicode Collation Algorithm + CLDR tailoring
- Highly customisable bibliography labels
- Complex macro-based on-the-fly data modification without changing your data sources
- A tool mode for transforming bibliographic data sources
- Multiple bibliographies and lists of bibliographic information in the same document with different sorting
- Highly customisable data source inheritance rules
- Polyglossia and babel suppport for automatic language switching for bibliographic entries and citations
- Automatic bibliography data recoding (UTF-8 -> latin1, LaTeX macros -> UTF-8 etc)
- Remote data sources
- Highly sophisticated automatic name and name list disambiguation system
- Highly customisable data model so users can define their own bibliographic data types
- Validation of bibliographic data against a data model
- Subdivided and/or filtered bibligraphies, bibliographies per chapter, section etc.
The authors are Philipp Lehman and Philip Kime. The package is Copyright © 2006-2012 Philipp Lehman, © 2012-2016 Philipp Lehman, Joseph Wright, Audrey Boruvka, Philip Kime.
License: lppl1.3 Version: 3.6 Catalogued: 2016-09-17